Customer Design Movable Frame Prefabricated Modular Homes Customer
Easy Assembly On Site
Modular Buildings are produced in “modules” that when put together
on site, reflect the identical design intent and specifications of
the most sophisticated site-built facility – without compromise.
Structurally, modular buildings are generally stronger than
conventional construction because each module is engineered to
independently withstand the rigors of transportation and craning
onto foundations. Once together and sealed, the modules become one
integrated wall, floor and roof assembly.
- Easy to install ---- all the fixed holes and pipe holes are
prepunched,2-3 worker can finish the installation.(save 70% labor
cost, shorten 10% construction period, fasten 30% the construction
- Fire and insect resistance ----- All the keels are galvanized, no
need to use pesticide, preservative or glue. The wall system is
filled with anti-fire glass wool and the steel itself is anti-fire.
- Prefabricated ------ our factory will first manufacture all the
keels and then prefabricate the walls and last pack them.
- Heat insulation ------ the steel wall system is not affected by the
temperature or humidity so that the more heat and air conditioner
utility kept in the house, the more energy will be saved.
- Wind &seismic resistance ----- the firm connection and the
hardness of the steel itself can against the seismic and hurricane
to a large extend.
- Steel’s high tenacity make it the best building material to resist
- Artistic and comfortable ----- the inner decoration is as per your
wish. And the air quality is good.
- Energy conservation and environment protection------only 1%
construction wastes. The recycling rate of the steel reaches 70%.
What’s more, until the house life is over, the steel can still be
Various Styles And Designs Of House